Tuesday, May 18, 2010

War Propaganda

This reeks of 20th Century war propaganda. Where do I sign up? Call me another sheep in the march to war. I'm willing to put my life on the line to fight these vile fuckers. Look at that pigeon! We knew they had the genetic capabilities to direct their buttholes while perched, but aim their shit mid flight? With laser like precision? This shit is defying gravity! Good God! They'll be shitting on our children in no time! You thought The Birds was a scary scenario, this is The Birds with diarrhea! How will we ever be able to take our children downtown again? The shit has hit the kid the fan!
To rally troops against this act of terrorism, I'll paraphrase our former President, "America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun that could come in the form of a" pile of shit.

Yours always in battle,
FU Pigeon

No comments:

Post a Comment