Friday, October 4, 2013

Penny's from Hell


In first grade this boy sitting behind me flipped my view of reality when during class he whispered in my ear, “Did you know that if you dropped a penny off the Empire State Building it would kill a person if it hit them?” No I did not know this. I pondered this fresh truth and was promptly called on by Ms. Marks. I answered Empire State Building, but I was in math class. That day I remember walking around looking up tall buildings worried that someone could drop a penny down on me.  It was torture!
Now picture instead of some fiendish teenager standing atop the empire state building, arm outstretched and penny dangling, it is this filthy bird, butthole outstretched and dingleberry dangling. This turd blossom would turn to nuclear warhead as it defies gravity, going 0 to 60 in 3.6 seconds. Imagine walking down the street, Christmas gifts in tow only to watch in horror as your arm is ripped off at the shoulder by this chemical weapon. And knowing the diet of these rat fuckers like I do, there is no doubt he is packing more ammunition than a gatling gun.
So beware city dwellers. I know myth busters busted the penny myth, but they never tested pigeon shit. Be vigilant.

No comments:

Post a Comment