Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm back!

Dive bombed by a pigeon, not once but twice today. Maybe my extended absence from the Fuck You Pigeon front lines has caused them to think they’ve won this little war. No! They probably figured they drove me underground to live in some sewer or the basement of a crackhouse. No pigeon! I am not like you and I never will be!
So it’s time to get back to taking the fight to them. No more being intellectual and rising above the pigeons to be the better species. That shit doesn’t work in arguments and it doesn’t work here!
These bastards are creeping outside the city limits. I see them hanging around porch stoops just being plain dirty. They are advancing on all fronts and it is time to fight back.
So I’m coming out throwing haymakers pigeons! Keep your collective guards up… or better yet don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment